Friday, July 13, 2007

Exercise 10: Generators

View full

Here is the nouveau etch-a-sketch called Sketch Generator called Dumpr at

The generatorsare fun. They can spread alot of joy for the striking of a few key strokes. These apps a getting to be very easy to navigate. Earlier in our exploration it was a chore to get through the text on the site, that is, to zero in on the operative next step. Now I'm just zipping along.

However I am somewhat baffled by the fact that the gnibear's sketch is not instantly visible but needs an additional click.

View full



I found the Cappuccino at ImageChef.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

3 comments:

Chris Foley said...

Thanks for finding this. Awesome!

Library Cat said...

The sketch of the sculpture might just be my favorite image generated ever!
Cat

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just added up tons of bran-new emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info