Friday, July 13, 2007

Exercise 12: Rollyo, a somewhat good thing.

I've mellowed on this site since I wrote my title last week. It was just those ads that are so seemingly innocently place in the middle of the list of entries. Granted they are the lovely mint green that should give the attentive reader a clue that something new is being introduced and not a continuation of the list. It is the insidious and persistent pursuit of that "dollar" that makes me skeptical.

The Rollyo idea is sound and I will probably return to it with a more self serving list of adult beginner piano players sites. Certainly someone else is encountering the same victories and hurdles. I would like to have somebody else’s take on this issue. Rollyo will help me to keep tabs on this very tiny niche market of adult beginner piano players.

All in all there is a huge untapped world that has been opened to me with our 23 things and I’m not even half way through.

Powered by Rollyo

No comments: